Last Update: March 29, 2013
Your privacy is important to us. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit http://www.visitationlog.com (our "Site") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on/through our Site or when you contact us. It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising and payment processing companies) that may link to or be accessible from the Site. Note that those third parties may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check with such third party.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including the following:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your personal name, e-mail address, telephone number, zip code.
- Information related to your custody and visitation tracking, images, documents and dates.
- PayPal collects and stores your payment information, we do not have access to it.
- Analytical Site usage information, such as the Site pages you view; other information about how you use our Site, email, other communications and applications; and how you interact with Site merchants, business partners, and service providers.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Children under 13 are not allowed to use our Site. Our service is not “directed to children” and we do not collect any personal information from children under 13 pursuant to the COPPA Rule. We will collect children's personal information only if is provided by a registered adult. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account or use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use our Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the child custody and visitation tracking services you requested.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To send our newsletter but you can opt out of it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Site's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our customers or others.
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrators. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to securely process your sensitive transactions. We adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION